Looking for a sustainably and ethically made backpack for college, work, travel, hiking or other outdoor activities? Our spacious and durable Earth Backpack is the workhorse of our line, built for everyday carry with heavy-duty 14-oz. certified organic cotton canvas that is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory. The generous main compartment is divided with a no-fuss sleeve for your laptop and one small interior pocket to keep things organized. Two water bottle sleeves and the large zippered exterior pocket keep hydration and frequently needed items close at hand.
Your purchase also supports Feeding America's campaign to end hunger by helping donate meals to kids and families in need.
• Made with 14-oz Certified Fairtrade Organic cotton canvas
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
• Approximately 16L capacity
• Two main compartment zippers with long pulls
• Internal sleeve fits 13” – 15” inch laptop
• Internal hanging pocket
• Large zippered external pocket
• Two external water bottle pockets
• Lead-free YKK metal zippers and fasteners
• Bag: 16" (H) x 12" (W) x 5" (D)
• Front Pocket: 11" (H) x 12" (W)
• Inside Pocket: 5” (H) x 9.25” (W)
• Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and dry it
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Line dry or use low setting in dryer
• Do not use bleach; do not dry clean
• Our products are shipped without plastic bags or excessive packaging, which may leave behind traces of the journey like marks and folds.
• Our products are handmade; there may be slight visible imperfections and size variations.
• Zipper tape & thread are made of polyester material; while we are searching for a better option, poly is currently the most durable solution.
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in India