Nothing beats the simplicity and functionality of a good duffel bag—except maybe a Certified Organic Cotton duffel bag made with the good of the environment and people in mind! Durable and versatile, the Bumi Duffel Bag is sustainably and ethically made with 14-oz heavy duty Fairtrade organic cotton canvas. The perfect size for a spontaneous weekend getaway or when you need a little more room to haul daily needed gear for work or athletics, the Bumi Duffel has an adjustable shoulder strap, an outside drop-in pocket and an internal zippered pocket for keeping small items secure and accessible.
Your purchase also supports Feeding America's campaign to end hunger by helping donate meals to kids and families in need.
• Made with 14-oz Certified Fairtrade Organic cotton canvas
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
• Approximately 56L capacity
• Main compartment zippers with long pulls
• Internal zippered hanging pocket
• External drop-in pocket
• Lead-free YKK metal zippers and fasteners
• Bag: 13"(H) x 22"(W) x 12"(D)
• Adjustable strap: up to 44 inches in total
• Outside Pocket: 10" (H) x 7.5" (W)
• Inside Pocket: 9” (H) x 8.5” (W)
• Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and dry it
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Line dry or use low setting in dryer
• Do not use bleach; do not dry clean
• Our products are shipped without plastic bags or excessive packaging, which may leave behind traces of the journey like marks and folds.
• Our products are handmade; there may be slight visible imperfections and size variations.
• Zipper tape & thread are made of polyester material; while we are searching for a better option, poly is currently the most durable solution.
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in India